cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX 7150-C12P very slow

6423prl
New Contributor

June 29th we had a power outage in the area and when it rebooted the speeds were extremely slow (ex. cannot open websites, house apps not working, cannot stream videos, etc).  I have checked these message boards and tried several things and it is still not working:

- restarted the switch / APs

- updated the firmware

- tried to re-add the switch on the portal (right now it shows disconnected and Unleashed system only supports ICX firmware version 08.0.90 or later.)

- tried the steps to view/update the route code using Putty ..... and so many other recommendations but nothing works!

Can someone contact me directly to help walk me through this?  I'm a regular person working from home and need my network up ASAP.  6423prl@gmail.com

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @6423prl 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for your response and update.

To ensure compatibility with newer versions, please connect the Ethernet cables to any of the 12 available ports.

I recommend performing a factory reset on your RUCKUS Access Point and setting up a new Wi-Fi Network/SSID.

For detailed instructions on the factory reset process, please consult the RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help guide available here:
https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Factory-reset-process-of-the...

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16

6423prl
New Contributor

Thank you - the last recommendation to factory reset the AP is what worked!

Hi @6423prl 

Greetings!!!!

Thank you for your prompt response.

I am pleased to hear that the issue has been successfully resolved. 

Your patience and cooperation throughout this process are greatly appreciated.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are always here to assist you.

Wishing you a wonderful day ahead!

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community