cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX 7150-C12P has no power

freddycct
New Contributor

Hi, I previously posted here RUCKUS Forums - Re: ICX 7150-C12P has no power - CommScope RUCKUS Community Forums (ruckuswireless.c...

But I was told to reach out for Lennar Homes support. My Ruckus came with the Lennar home that I bought. It has suddenly quit working due to no power. Probably PSU is gone. I'm looking for help with RMA, but as I understand, an engineer from here is supposed to approve the RMA, can someone please help out? I haven't gotten anymore response in the other thread.

IMG_1617.jpg

icx7150.jpg

9 REPLIES 9

Hi @Castlcvc 

Greetings!!!

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Please give me some minutes, let me check internally with the team.

And we request, please do not reply on this thread as it is now a closed post.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

HI Imran_ruckus, thank you for your advice. I have tried what you suggested and it is still not working. I have no lights showing up at all despite trying the reset. It is clearly not having power, the PSU is not working anymore. Please advise how do we move forward from here?

Hi @freddycct 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Could you please plug your ICX-7150-C12P Switch into a working power outlet and send us PICTURES and VIDEO of it showing the light status, and cord connected to the Switch and power outlet? Please refer to the below pictures as an example.

Please use the below link to upload a VIDEO:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16lG-j0MSKzjqBJSY4rsgh4myUlseA9bz?usp=sharing

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Hi Imran, 

I have uploaded the video into the drive folder you provided. This is the link -> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WvUIJI4lGELu_kX1zQdDkeKxgCupkzYI/view?usp=drive_link

WhatsApp Image 2023-07-19 at 8.44.14 AM (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-07-19 at 8.44.14 AM.jpeg
Can you please view it and let me know if you need more pictures/videos.

Hi @freddycct 

Thank you for sharing the VIDEO AND PICTURES.

Based on the troubleshooting done, your ICX-7150-C12P Switch is not powering up, and you confirm that the Switch is plugged into a well-known outlet/power source. However, the failure persists. This unit Should be RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) in simple words replacing it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL) and paste it into the chat to start the unit replacement.

Please follow the below steps as shown in the below example:

As shown in the below picture, copy the link and share it via chat from the link provided below:

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

NOTE: Please feel free to mark the post as ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi