cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX 7150-C12P Web GUI Login Assistance

bgross986
New Contributor

Hello team, 

I've always wondered why I didn't see my switch in the web admin for my r510 network, so I put the IP address for the switch into a browser and got prompted for credentials: I've tried the creds on the sticker on the switch and all the combinations for username and password in this forum but I can't log into the switch. I find it weird non of these combos worked

a factory reset would set the switch back to default settings but technically I'm not having any technical issues with it just can't "see it, manage it" 

on device: username: admin password: Lennar

from forum: username: admin password: Lennar, lennar, ruckus, Ruckus!, Ruckus1, admin, password

from forum: username: super password sp-admin

from forum: username: Admin password: sp-admin

from forum: username: Super password: Lennar, lennar, ruckus, Ruckus!, Ruckus1, admin, password

23 REPLIES 23

Hello @bgross986 

Greetings!

Thank you for your response and update.

If you require any assistance with the upgrade or RUCKUS devices, please don't hesitate to reach out. I am here to assist you with any queries or concerns you may have.

Your time and patience are greatly appreciated during this process.

Thank you once again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Good afternoon Imran,

TGiFriday i have another question: whenever i try to log into the unleashed iOS mobile app. i select the manage my network option and i get prompted "you do not have the access to this network. please contact the administrator" when i select "ok" and select my network from the liRuckus.pngst it let's me in full access

Good afternoon Imran, 

I have a question the AP POE port 6 switched from 1000 Mbps to 100 Mbps why would that happen

Screen Shot 2024-07-20 at 7.13.34 PM.png

Hello @bgross986 

Thank you for your response.

Regarding the issue you are experiencing with the RUCKUS Unleashed application login on your iOS device, it appears this could be related to using an outdated version of the Unleashed web management system. We recommend upgrading your Unleashed system to the latest version. You can find detailed instructions for this process in the RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article at the following link: 

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Upgrade-process-of-the-RUCKU...

Once you have completed the upgrade for all access points, please uninstall the current Unleashed application and install the updated version. This should resolve the login issue.

Regarding your second query about speed fluctuations, please ensure that your Internet connection from your Internet Service Provider (ISP) is stable. Fluctuations in speed could be related to issues with your ISP.

If there are no issues with the connectivity via RUCKUS devices, please ignore them.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  

Hi @bgross986 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi