cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX 7150-C12P Web GUI Login Assistance

bgross986
New Contributor

Hello team, 

I've always wondered why I didn't see my switch in the web admin for my r510 network, so I put the IP address for the switch into a browser and got prompted for credentials: I've tried the creds on the sticker on the switch and all the combinations for username and password in this forum but I can't log into the switch. I find it weird non of these combos worked

a factory reset would set the switch back to default settings but technically I'm not having any technical issues with it just can't "see it, manage it" 

on device: username: admin password: Lennar

from forum: username: admin password: Lennar, lennar, ruckus, Ruckus!, Ruckus1, admin, password

from forum: username: super password sp-admin

from forum: username: Admin password: sp-admin

from forum: username: Super password: Lennar, lennar, ruckus, Ruckus!, Ruckus1, admin, password

23 REPLIES 23

should I use 08.0.95g or the latest version available 08.0.95n

Hi @bgross986 

Thank you for the response.

Version 08.0.95g is good for the Lennar Home users.

Please feel free to reach out if you encounter any challenges during the upgrade process.

Thank you once again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hello Imran,

how do I resolve the intermittent link status of connected with warning on my Ruckus r510 unleashed AP connected to POE in the switch Screen Shot 2024-07-18 at 5.05.42 PM.png

Hi @bgross986 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Do you have any issues with the Internet connectivity via RUCKUS Access Points? If not you can ignore this.

Additionally, I would suggest you upgrade your Switch to the recommended 08095g UFI version.

You can even upgrade your RUCKUS R510 Access Points to the recommended version. Please refer to the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article for the same.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Factory-reset-process-of-the...

Please confirm and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

TGiFriday Imran, I have no issues with the AP and will ignore the state. I'll work on updating the switch this weekend thankfully the AP has been very easy to update so I have the latest firmware. You have helped me out more in 2 days with my switch than I've had over the past 4 years thank you again