cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX 7150 -C12P Correctly Plugged?

OOrtiz
New Contributor
  • Hi i have a Ruckus Switch with WAPs that came with our New Lennar home in Spring '21. We always had some ussues with it rebooting when the electricity went out. I would have to unplug it for it to reboot. Its only showing  a green ans amber light. After having my neighbor look at it and multiple attempts to get to reboot. I have tried the paperclip thing to reset. And nothing.  Amd now my wireless network is gone, the WAPs don't light up, nothing. I have taken a picture.  Can i please make sure its hooked up correctly and hiw to resolve please. 
2 REPLIES 2

OOrtiz
New Contributor

1712950229041689449920788510153.jpg

 here is picture of what I got

Hi @OOrtiz 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch is not working with Amber and Greenlight.

I see from the Picture you shared and you mentioned, that there is an Amber light on SYST and a light on PWR which means the Switch is stuck on boot mode.

Please refer to the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help guide to troubleshoot this issue.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-Switch-with-an...

Please let me know if you are stuck at any point during the process.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.