cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX 7150-12P Switch disconnecting multiple times a day

VDK
New Contributor

Hello. I have been working with my local IT support for almost three weeks trying to figure out why my internet connection drops so many times a day. The individual I spoke with to day said that after all we have tried that it is time to reach out to Ruckus about my switch. He pulled up the logs for my switch and said it is "going up and down" and "disconnecting due to "heartbeat" loss way too often" (I have 306 notifications of this in the last 18 days). Can someone please assist me with this?

24 REPLIES 24

I was able to open the link, follow the instructions and it looks like the primary routing code is "SPS" so I hope this fixed the issue. I will be to reach out if I continue to have issues. Thank you. 

Hi VDK

Thank you for the response.

Great!!!

Good to know that the issue is now resolved. 

We appreciate your time and patience on this case.

Have a great day ahead!!!

Thank you again for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hello. Unfortunately, it does seem the fix resolved the dropping connection issue. I have been disconnected multiple times today already. And system log continues to say that the switch is being disconnected due to "heartbeat loss". Please let me know what other options there are to resolve this issue. I need a solution as quickly as possible as this is interfering with my work. 

VDK
New Contributor

Sorry, I meant to say the fix "did not" resolve the dropping connection issue. And when testing my speeds they are a lot slower than before. I was getting 500+ MBPS but am now getting around 150 MBPS. I have restarted everything multiple times today with no luck. 

Sorry, I meant to say the fix "did not" resolve the dropping connection issue. And when testing my speeds they are a lot slower than before. I was getting 500+ MBPS but am now getting around 150 MBPS. I have restarted everything multiple times today with no luck.