cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I schedule a service call to get my RUKUS APs working again?

Gary_Rodzewicz
New Contributor

I need internet access to work from home and urgently request help.  Gary Rodzewicz (407-232-2097 or Gary.Rodzewicz@Lennar.com).

18 REPLIES 18

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Gary_Rodzewicz 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

As per the case description, I could understand that your RUCKUS Access Points are not working and there is no internet.

Apologies, Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model only.

Please let us know the answers to the below queries to assist you further.

1. Was this working before or is it a new installation? If it worked before, was there any power outage before you started facing this issue?

2. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)

3. Is your Internet Connection from the Internet Service Provider (ISP) stable and working? (You could check this by connecting to your local router Wi-Fi or from an ethernet cable from Router to a laptop/PC)

4. May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch? Could you please let me know the light status on the Access Points? Any of these lights are on (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)

Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights. Also, light the status of Access Points.

Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let us know the answers to the above queries or if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

The Spectrum cable modem and router are both working.  Both lights are green on the Rukus and the Spectrum technician was able to access it via his laptop and console cable.  It appeared normal to the technician.  There are no lights active on either access point and my Ring Elite doorbell is offline too.  We have power outages during thunderstorms all the time.  The access points stopped working at the same time as the Ring Doorbell Elite.

Gary_Rodzewicz
New Contributor

I am having a hard time uploading the requested pictures.  What are my options for getting resolution?  If I perform a factory reset on the 7150, am I shooting myself in the foot?  Clearly POE is not working in my home and the 7150 appears to be the culprit.  I just received a console cable but don't have any instruction to proceed.

Gary_Rodzewicz
New Contributor

When I access my router, neither my Ring Doorbell nor the RUKUS show as active.  However, they both show up with a MAC address as inactive (no IP address assigned).pix 1.jpgPix 2.jpgPix 3.jpgRouter.jpg