cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please h510 don’t have access to AP

AlekShu
New Contributor

Hi everyone! 
After changing the binding on the H510 access point from H510_200.7.10.202.145 to H510_114.0.0.0.1360, then I can't go to its web interface. All attempts to register an IP or log in from the one that was given to her by the router did not work, tell me what can be done? Or is there a way to flash the AP in some other way to return Unlieshed?

In my country do not much know about Ruckus unfortunately… so please halp!

7 REPLIES 7

Hi @AlekShu  

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the information you shared,

Apologies, this forum is exclusively for RUCKUS Lennar Home users with the network setup of RUCKUS devices.

RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch:

RUCKUS R510 Access Point:

Please let me know if you have any of the above devices or let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hallo, no, i have only h510, maybe AP looking for ZS or ZD  controller? 
That's why I can't go to it, tell me, setting up a microtic DHCP server with option 43 can solve the issue of access to the point? Or maybe you have utilities that help you access the device at the MAC address?

Thanks you!

Hi @AlekShu 

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Apologies, this community forum queue is only for Lennar Home users. I would suggest you raise a new post/case on the RUCKUS Access Points community forum using the below link. 

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/Access-Points-Indoor-and-Outdoor/bd-p/access-points

Thank you again for your understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.