cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please h510 don’t have access to AP

AlekShu
New Contributor

Hi everyone! 
After changing the binding on the H510 access point from H510_200.7.10.202.145 to H510_114.0.0.0.1360, then I can't go to its web interface. All attempts to register an IP or log in from the one that was given to her by the router did not work, tell me what can be done? Or is there a way to flash the AP in some other way to return Unlieshed?

In my country do not much know about Ruckus unfortunately… so please halp!

7 REPLIES 7

Imran_ruckus

Hi @AlekShu 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Community Forums.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Could you please let me know if this is a Lennar Home setup?

Please confirm.

Thank you again.

Yes, it is, i guess, but bifore change image all works good…

Hi @AlekShu 

Thank you for the response.

Usually, the RUCKUS setup in the Lennar Homes comes with a RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch and R510 Access Points.

If you have the above-mentioned setup, please log in to your Unleashed system on a LAPTOP WEB BROWSER using the Master AP IP Address OR https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/ ? Please check the current version of your Unleashed Access Points and share a screenshot of the same.

Please refer to the below screenshots for more information on how to know your Unleashed Access Points version details. 

Please check, help us with the above-requested information, and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Then I don't have such a scheme, I have a mikrotik router and not a managed poe sitch, the access point worked as 1 device, so I thought that image solo could give more options in setting up a wireless network. After the firmware, a standard page with a login and password for input appeared on the screen, but I couldn't go to it...