cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help AT&T Arris modem router not working with Ruckus ICX7150-C12P

Rspinks0518
New Contributor

We’ve had this ruckus since the house was built in 2018. We have AT&T and have never had success with our Ruckus and access point. AT&T said the ruckus is slowing our internet down and has turned off our access point because when it’s on it doesn't work properly,  WiFi is extremely slow and the AP flashes red most the time. When we turn the access point off and use just the AT&T router and plug the Ethernet cables for our Ring, Kevo, ADT, etc into the Ruckus everything goes even slower. I need this to work, I paid for this and have never been able to use it. After the first year we had a power outage and someone from Amazon Home sent a tech out annd he replaced the Ruckus because it was fried. It work ok but still not great. I work from home and I don’t understand all this to be able to mess with it since ATT unplugged it all now. The AP are off and Ruckus isn’t even plugged in to the Arris.  My smart home should work with the ruckus and the access point with the AT&T fiber router modem without issues. 
I just need for someone’s assistance with our setup. Like I mentioned I don’t understand any of the technical stuff so I need a person from Ruckus to assist me - explain to me like I’m 5!. I want to find the issue and figure out why we can’t use the Ruckus with our router to connect our devices. I’d like to be able to use the access point without it diminishing our signal. Our house is one story only 2300 sq feet and I can’t get signal without an extender. I prefer to use the Ruckus and AP if someone can please contact me to help I would appreciate it

14 REPLIES 14

Hi @Rspinks0518 

Thank you for the response and the update.

Great! good to know that it's now working.

Please try to log into the Unleashed Application or on the web browser using the below-mentioned default credentials.

These usernames and passwords are key sensitive, please use capital letters where necessary

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hi Imran, 

I tried all passwords you listed, and each were exactly as shown, case sensitive, however, none worked. I previously had a login when they first set this up, the error it gives me now with the old login is the same error I received trying the combos you provided. 
I go to the settings and it shows I’m connected to the local network. There is a hyperlink for “change, login, destination“, if I click that it shows the destination IP as unleashed.ruckuswireless.com is this correct?

IMG_1052.jpeg

Hi @Rspinks0518 

Could you please try to login using the same default usernames/passwords on a laptop web browser using Master APs IP address or https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/ ? 

Please check and confirm.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I have a MacBook that runs on IOS and when I go to the website you provided I get the below.  

image.jpg

Hi @Rspinks0518 

Greetings!!!

Could you please try to find the IP address of the Access Point using an LanScan IP scanner and try to access?

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.