cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heartbeat loss

seong204
New Contributor

I'm having constant heartbeat loss message everyday. Updated to 200.14 but same issues.

Attached pictures

IMG-5016.jpg

IMG-5018.jpg

IMG-5014.jpg

IMG-5015.jpg

    

1 REPLY 1

Imran_ruckus

Hi @seong204

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the detailed information you shared.

Apologies for the delayed response, as this post has now moved to the Lennar forum.

As per the case description, I understand that you are seeing heartbeat loss via RUCKUS Unleashed Access Points.

As per the light status from the pictures you shared, the Switch and the Access Points seem to be in a normal state.

As I see from the picture you shared, seems like the ethernet cable which is coming from the ISP (Internet Service Provider’s) Router or Modem/Router combo is plugged into the wrong port on the Switch panel. It must be plugged into any 1 in-12 ports as shown in the below screenshot. Please unplug the ethernet cable and plug it into the correct port. If required reboot (Unplug and plug from the power outlet) your Switch and Router once you plug the cable into correct port.

Imran_ruckus_0-1696545544699.pngPlease refer to the short guide link below about how to connect the devices as reference:

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Imran_ruckus_1-1696545544708.png

Imran_ruckus_2-1696545544718.pngPlease check the behavior of the Internet connectivity after you follow the above process and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.