cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heartbeat loss

Rolo106
New Contributor

IMG_5646.png

I recently changed my ISP to ATT and ever since I’m getting these Heartbeat loss alerts every 12 hours or so. I was asked to create my own thread to address my issue. Can you please help me get this resolved? 

76 REPLIES 76

Did you catch my last message? 

I did this and test was successful and applied but my iphone app still doesn't show the alerts icon in the upper left hand corner. I tried logging in through my social media login (Google) option and it showed the alerts icon but it wouldn't connect to my network. Please advise

Hi @Rolo106 

Please check whether you have enabled mobile app remote management as mentioned below.

Go to Admin & Services > Administration > Mobile App>Check Mark Enable Mobile app remote management> Click Apply.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Both were already checked already. I did apply and said success. Still nothing in my app.

IMG_0103.png

Hi @Rolo106 

As you have enabled mobile app remote management you will see that icon whenever you get an alert.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

I suspect that something is wrong. How come alerts are showing under events& alarms in my unleashed web interface - attached, but not on my iPhone app? Plus, if I login with the social media option though Google it shows the alerts bell in the upper left corner - see attached. Please advise. 

IMG_0104.jpegIMG_0105.jpeg