cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flipped Breaker - WiFi not working

jmont
New Contributor

Hello, our breaker flipped that powers our ruckus and we've tried 2 resets without any luck. Please help! 

16 REPLIES 16

Hi @jmont 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Apologies, as mentioned in my previous posts we need to make sure you have an stable Internet connectivity from your ISP and have to check Switch configurations.

Is your Internet Connection from the Internet Service Provider (ISP) stable and working? (You could check this by connecting to your local router Wi-Fi or from an ethernet cable from the Router to a laptop/PC).

Please check and confirm.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

jmont
New Contributor

We do have stable internet connectivity. We are currently using WiFi from our ISP on all our home devices. 

Hi @jmont 

Greetings!!!

If you are unable to get the IP address of the Switch, please try getting console access to the Switch and help me with the command outputs I shared previously.

Here is a guide on how to access to the Switch via console (cable access between your PC to the ICX 7150-C12P) in this case we need a USB type C to USB standard OR Console cable Rj45 to USB (Any one cable- please refer the guide)

How to console in the ICX-7150-C12P

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-console-in-the-ICX-71...

Once you are logged in to the ICX-7150-C12P please follow and perform the commands and help with the outputs.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

jmont
New Contributor

IMG_3242.JPEGI have followed all the directions listed above and am running into the issue where I can't find the ports option within the device manager to see the name of the port to scan. Please advise where this could be located. 

Hi @jmont 

Greetings!!!

You will see the COM port information in the 'Device Manager' under 'Port (COM & LPT)' as shown in the screenshot below. Please check by unplugging the cable and plugging it again.

Also, please share a picture showing the Console cable connection between the Switch and the laptop.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi