cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty equipment, need an RMA

BillRamos
New Contributor

No internet or wifi starting 3 AM this morning. I unplugged the Ruckus ICX-7150-C12P and am able to connect hardwired to the internet. If I plug it back in I lose the hardwired connection and still no wifi.

41 REPLIES 41

I did as instructed, see attached. Still no wifi T

The two blue in ports 1 and 2 are to the APs.

The two white go to ethernet ports in two other rooms in my house and they always worked before this current situation.

The far right blue one is in port 12 and comes from the router.

Blue from Router to Ruckus.jpeg

Hi @BillRamos 

Thank you for the update.

Do you see Wi-Fi Network/SSID Broadcasted from the RUCKUS Access Points? If yes, what error you are getting when connected to this Wi-Fi network and trying to connect to the Internet?

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

So far it is staying connected. I'd like to give it another day before accepting it as fixed. I do have two questions:

1. Is it okay to plug all my hard-wired cables to the Ruckus instead of leaving them connected to my ISPs router?
  2. I have the credentials to log into Ruckus 192168.1.30. Those same credentials did not work for the address you gave me, 192.168.1.103, which also opened up to a log in page but none of the credentials you shared with me worked for .103. Is it possible to access .103 through the .30 site and if so, can I log into .30 so I can establish credentials for logging into .103 if ever I have to do this again?  

BillRamos_0-1709651946827.pngBillRamos_1-1709652141751.png

Hi @BillRamos 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Below are answers to your queries.

1. Yes, you can plug your device ethernet cables into the RUCKUS Switch’s 1 in-12 ports. (Please refer to the below screenshot)

2. Please note, that the RUCKUS Unleashed and Switch credentials will be different. If the default credentials don’t work, you can reset the credentials using a console connection. Please refer to the below guide link for the same.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-reset-the-ICX-7150-C1...

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Imran_ruckus

Hi @BillRamos 

Greetings!!!

Hope you are doing well.

Could you please provide an update on the status of the issue to proceed further?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community