cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Existing/Used Ruckus Not working

sidgdocs
New Contributor

IMG_4869.jpgHi I recently moved into a Lennar home with the ruckus equipment already installed and used from previous owner (They say it never worked for them). I have a ICX 7150-C12P connected to my wifi router. Only 2 lights are glowing (SYST - Orange and PWR - Green). There are 2 AP's connected to the switch and no lights on either of the APs.

8 REPLIES 8

Imran_ruckus

Hello @sidgdocs 

Greetings!

Thank you for reaching out to RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope this message finds you well. 

Thank you for providing the details regarding the issues with your RUCKUS setup in your recently moved Lennar Home.

Based on the information you've shared and the screenshot provided, it appears that the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch is experiencing an issue where it is stuck in boot mode, indicated by both an Amber and a Green light.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

To assist you further, I recommend referring to the RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article linked below. This article provides a step-by-step guide to troubleshoot and resolve the issue:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-Switch-with-an...

Please follow the instructions in the article carefully. Should you encounter any challenges or require clarification at any point during the process, please do not hesitate to contact me. I am here to assist you.

Thank you once again for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Thank you for your response. I have tried to reset following the steps, but all the lights the PWR are blinking continues for more than a day and all except for PWR are Amber.

Hi @sidgdocs 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

If reset doesn't work, the only way to fix is to perform a software recovery on the Switch.

Please refer to the same article for the software recovery process.

Please follow the instructions in the article carefully. Should you encounter any challenges or require clarification at any point during the process, please do not hesitate to contact me. I am here to assist you.

Thank you once again for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hello Imran,

I have tried to follow the steps but am unable to proceed further from the Putty (in the article it is referring to COM3) since none of the computers I have have a network port can’t identify how to connect putty on my computer to the switch. Any help in that front is greatly appreciated.