cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection drops

dhawthorne15
New Contributor

I'm having issues were every day or every few days my Ruckus will drop connection.  There have been no changes to my network over the 4 years I've owned this house.

5 REPLIES 5

Jayavidhya

Hi @dhawthorne15 

Greetings of the day,

Please confirm if the issue is happening while it is connected to access points or when it is connected to ISP router. 

Please follow out the next steps.

1. Connect the computer to the ISP router with the ethernet cable. Run the speed test, and confirm if your speed is stable and search for websites,  make sure you have no issues.

2. You can perform the same step on wireless by connecting the computer to the Wi-Fi / SSID coming from the ISP router. (Note: Not the Wi-Fi coming from the access points.)

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

No issues from the ISP, for my devices that were never transitioned to the Ruckus network I dont have those problems.

Hi @dhawthorne15 

Please confirm whether you have tried the steps that I have mentioned in the previous posts.

To find the root cause of the issue please check whether the issue is happening while it is connected to access points or when it is connected to ISP router. 

Please follow out the next steps and let us know the result.

1. Connect the computer to the ISP router with the ethernet cable. Run the speed test, and confirm if your speed is stable and search for websites,  make sure you have no issues.

2. You can perform the same step on wireless by connecting the computer to the Wi-Fi / SSID coming from the ISP router. (Note: Not the Wi-Fi coming from the access points.)

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Once the speed test comes back fine what is the next step.