cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check my wireless extenders

robert_magner
New Contributor

I am a complete novice at this.    I have a Ruckus and 2 extenders.   How can I check to see if they are working correctly or at all.    If I change internet providers, do I have to do anything to update the Ruckus?   That might be the issue.   Also way back I thought I was able to log on to a site to manage this....I logged on to Ruckus but don't see anything about my network,,,maybe I am not navigating it correctly or I am on the wrong site.   Any help would be wonderful.    Note I did purchase a WIFI certified home/ model from Lennar.

2 REPLIES 2

Imran_ruckus

Hi @robert_magner 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for reaching out to the RUCKUS Lennar Home Community. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to resolve the issues you are experiencing with your RUCKUS setup.

Based on the information provided, it appears that you have some queries regarding the RUCKUS setup at your Lennar Home.

Below are the answers to your queries:

1. If I change internet providers, do I have to do anything to update the Ruckus?
-If you switch/change your Internet Service Provider (ISP), no additional steps are required for the Ruckus system. Simply connect the Ethernet cable from the ISP router to any one of the 12 ports on the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch (please refer to the screenshot below). However, you can upgrade your RUCKUS Switch and Access Points to the latest or recommended versions.

2. I logged on to Ruckus but don't see anything about my network, maybe I am not navigating it correctly or I am on the wrong site. 
- Please log in to your RUCKUS Unleashed Access Points using the Master AP IP Address or visit https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/ to check the Wi-Fi network details (refer to the screenshot below).

If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out.

Thank you once again for your understanding.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Imran_ruckus

Hi @robert_magner 

Greetings!!!

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community