cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access Ruckus app

Vind24
New Contributor

Hi,

I cannot access my ruckus app, it tells me that I am not on an unleashed network, which is not the case. The password also is not incorrect, please guide on how to fix this issue? 

18 REPLIES 18

Vind24
New Contributor

It worked, thank you. I appreciate your prompt service. I would ask that you highlight, to your management about a serious concern- Setting up support via a community forum and requesting/ sharing personal information on the forum. This opens up to significant risks and vulnerability for the end user. I wish there was a better way of addressing this, via a private thread or private account. However, I do want to thank you for scrubbing all the info and being prompt. I would preferred, if there was no need for scrubbing posts. Thanks again!

Hi @Vind24 

Thank you for the response and the update.

Please note, that we already have an option to private message (refer to the below screenshot) when you feel not to share any information or any details.

Also, I would request you visit the Lennar GUIDELINES post as a reference:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Sm...

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Did I answer your queries? If yes, hit the Kudos buttons and also accept the answers as Accepted solutions.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Thank you. Yes, you did.

Question - is the new app Ruckus Unleashed or Ruckus one? 

I tried logging in Ruckus one and it didn't work, says “session expired”. On the other hand ruckus unleashed allows to login but says a newer version is available - I deleted my app and downloaded it from the AppStore. 

Hi @Vind24 

Thank you for the response.

RUCKUS Unleashed is the application you need to install (Below is a screenshot showing Unleashed and Version details)

Thank you again. 

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.