How do I resolve the error:
"Unable to fetch default configuration from the AP"
Configure.me will broadcast if AP is in Default state. Configure.me SSID is used in unleashed network at the time of new setup to configure the initial setup.
Please connect with the configure.me with the AP Serial number as password.Then you need to configure the setup with the new SSID for internet.
Thanks for your response, but it is not clear to me.
1. I have installed the unleashed AP on my android phone
2. configure.me.xxx shows up as one of the available networks.
3. I tried to connect to configure.me.xxx as a wireless network.
4. It connects, but says:" no internet available"
Please explain further your instruction:"ease connect with the configure.me with the AP Serial number as password."
Please follow the below steps:
1. Connect the client to configure.me SSID.
2. Launch a web browser and enter the following into the browser’s URL: unleashed.ruckuswireless.com, and press Enter.
3. Follow the setup wizard and do the initial setup.
4. Once the setup is done, the AP will stop broadcasting the Configure.me SSID.
I have done that several times but always get: "Internet may not be available", hence unable to go to the next step.