cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought a new Lennar house, but don't have the ruckus switch

GoldenOrange
New Contributor

Hello, Support Team.

I bought a new Lennar house from another person, but he didn't install the ruckus switch or any smart home system. We want to set up the ruckus switch, but we can not find the switch online. And I have contacted Lennar, but Lennar let us contact you to set this up.

Our house address is 52 Bolide, Irvine

Thank you,

Have a good day!

4 REPLIES 4

Imran_ruckus

Hi @GoldenOrange 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

As per the case description, I could understand that you need help in installation and configuration the RUCKUS setup.

May I know how many Access Points you have connected to the Switch?

Please refer to the short guide link below about how to connect the devices:

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

GoldenOrange
New Contributor

Hello,

We don't have the switch yet, the last owner didn't install it, and I have contacted Lennar about this, but they let me contact you to resolve this problem including the setup.

Hi @GoldenOrange 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

Apologies, this community forum is only for technical support for Lennar Home customers for various issues with the RUCKUS devices. Please contact Lennar for the installation of any devices and the necessary equipment. This community forum doesn’t have any role in this.

You can check these devices on E-commerce websites like Amazon if you would wish to buy online. 

Also, please refer to the below link to get more information from our RUCKUS Channel partners.

https://www.commscope.com/partner-locator/enterprise-networking-ruckus-partner-locator/

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard. 

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

Imran_ruckus

Hi @brandon_yawn 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well

As this case is raised by @GoldenOrange 

To avoid confusion with posts, you can create your own post with the problem you're facing and a detailed description of the network issue and what you've done so that we can guide you properly.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.