cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blinking Power and CTL lights after power outage on r510s, no connectivity

horaceahenry
New Contributor

So after a power outage (no surprise there), the power and ctl lights on the R510s started blinking and I cannot connect to the wifi associated with them. I have power cycled both my regular modem and main switch (also held reset button) and nothing has changed. What are the steps to resolving this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @horaceahenry 

Thanks for your response.

Please let us know whether you have connected the cable to one of the 12 ports of the switch as mentioned in the previous post.

If not please connect the cable to the ICX-7150-C12P ( Switch ) In one of the 12 ports in the middle.

Once you have done with the above process please check whether the issue got resolved or not.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Hi @horaceahenry 

Please check whether the devices are connected properly as per below images.

Here I will leave a short guide how to connect the devices properly : 

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Also based on the image you have shared it seems that the ethernet cable coming from the Access points or the router has been connected to the wrong port.

Make sure the cable is actually connected to the ICX-7150-C12P ( Switch ) In one of the 12 ports in the middle.

Once you have done with the above process please check whether the issue got resolved or not.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Yes the devices are set up properly. They have always been working before with the same configuration, no changes have been made. This just happened after a power surge.  What’s the next step as far as getting the R510s back up? 

Hi @horaceahenry 

Please let us know whether you have connected the cable to one of the 12 ports of the switch as mentioned in the previous post.

If not please connect the cable to the ICX-7150-C12P ( Switch ) In one of the 12 ports in the middle.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Yes, I moved the cable and its resolved after a few minutes of thinking. Anything else I need to do to keep this from happening in the future? 

Hi @horaceahenry 

Thanks for your update.

The cable was not plugged into the right port because of this issue there was no connectivity to your network. As you have solved the issue there is nothing to do further.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community