cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blinking Power and CTL lights after power outage on r510s, no connectivity

horaceahenry
New Contributor

So after a power outage (no surprise there), the power and ctl lights on the R510s started blinking and I cannot connect to the wifi associated with them. I have power cycled both my regular modem and main switch (also held reset button) and nothing has changed. What are the steps to resolving this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @horaceahenry 

Thanks for your response.

Please let us know whether you have connected the cable to one of the 12 ports of the switch as mentioned in the previous post.

If not please connect the cable to the ICX-7150-C12P ( Switch ) In one of the 12 ports in the middle.

Once you have done with the above process please check whether the issue got resolved or not.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Jayavidhya

Hi @horaceahenry 

Greetings of the day,

Please let us know the LED status of the switch and the access points using the below guide.

R510 LED lights

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.12-onlinehelp/page/GUID-19D4261B-D10B-4DE3-B63A-3498...

RUCKUS LED lights

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/icx7150-installguide/page/GUID-973C8AE8-837A-41C7-9811-BAEF6ADEF3D...

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Hello Jayavidhya, 

on both R510 units the power light is blinking and the CTL light is solid. On the main ruckus board the System light is solid green and the power light is also solid green. At one point the R510 Ctl lights were also slowly blinking but are steady green as of this point. I have hard reset both the Ruckus board and my regular internet modem (which is running fine) multiple times with the same result. 

Hi @horaceahenry 

For detailed understanding of the issue please share the image of the switch and the access points showing the LED status and the cable connections.

Here is where you can upload the image/photo :

you can also drag it to the chat.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Hello, I have sent an email as well as attaching a picture to this thread directly. I don't think pictures will show much as you won't see blinking. As of this moment, the pictures being taken, the main Ruckus is steady green "syst and pwr," the downstairs r510 has both the "ctl and power" button slow blinking, while the upstairs r510 has a steady "ctl" but a blinking "power" button.ruckus3.JPGruckus1.JPGruckus.JPG