cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access points not working

Jahsexy18
New Contributor

After power went off access points not working properly.

20 REPLIES 20

Hello @Jahsexy18 ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hello @Jahsexy18  ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

I have the IP but am unable to log in. Is it the same login as the app?

Also the page does not open if I use the access point wifi

Hello @Jahsexy18 ,

Thank you for the response.

Could you please use the same IP address to login to the web browser and confirm if you are able to access the Switch dashboard?

You should observe the Switch Dashboard, which should be visible upon accessing the appropriate IP address, as illustrated in the screenshot below.

Please let us know if you are able to access the dashboard with the obtained IP address.

Please login to the Switch dashboard using the default credentials.

Switch default credentials will be as mentioned below.

Username: super

Password: sp-admin

If the above credentials don’t work, you can try the default credential combinations below as well.

These usernames and passwords are key sensitive, please use capital letters where necessary.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

it does network with default info.

Also I'm unable to use access point wifi to login.