cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access point limited speeds

eab2784
New Contributor

I recent switched from Century Link (100Mbps) to Quantum Fiber (100-500Mbps). After doing that, I still get about 90Mbps. If I connect Quantum Fiber's pods, I get 300-400Mbps, but I would prefer to use the current Ruckus access points if possible. I am wondering if there's a reason why I am not getting faster speeds with the Ruckus access points. The series I have is R510 if that helps. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @eab2784 

I hope this message finds you well. 

Thank you for your prompt response and the information provided.

Could you please assist us by providing the requested information? This will enable us to ensure optimal setup of the RUCKUS devices for achieving the best possible speed.

Should you encounter any issues with the devices, please rest assured that we are ready to assist with replacements under warranty.

Thank you once again for your cooperation and patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

eab2784
New Contributor

Sorry for the late reply. I have been unable to get into my Ruckus website account and I was on vacation. I have decided to shut off my Ruckus access points and use the ones that came with Quantum Fiber since they work. I appreciate your feedback but we can close this issue. 

Thank you!!

Hi @eab2784 

I hope this message finds you well. 

Thank you for your prompt response and the information provided.

Could you please assist us by providing the requested information? This will enable us to ensure optimal setup of the RUCKUS devices for achieving the best possible speed.

Should you encounter any issues with the devices, please rest assured that we are ready to assist with replacements under warranty.

Thank you once again for your cooperation and patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community