cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP R510 stuck in red power light, won't boot further and switch in account is in pending status

Bhirani110
New Contributor

My AP in not booting further then red power light. tried reset multiple times with no luck. Reseted other AP to try to see if non-functional AP would boot further. but no luck. won't let me login to unleash app saying that I am not connected to unleash network. tried to plug non-functional AP into different ethernet port on switch with no luck. everything on forum is tried already. same issue happened last year but just powering on and off worked last year with no luck this year. My switch is in pending to join mode for some reason. has issue with switch few couple years back when replacement was sent. it is currently unmanaged switch. Kindly help ASAP.

10 REPLIES 10

Jayavidhya

Hi @Bhirani110 

Greetings of the day,

Thanks for the detailed description of the issue.

For further troubleshooting steps please share the image of the switch and the access points showing the LED status and the cable connections as mentioned below.

Here is where you can upload the image/photo :

you can also drag it to the chat.

Also please try to unplug the ethernet cable of the access points from the switch which blinks red light and try to plug into one of the 12 ports of the switch as mentioned below. After plugging to the switch please check the LED status of the AP.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Please find the images below.

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-23 at 13.15.20_1e0bc30c.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-23 at 13.15.20_d8c7a1cb.jpg

Hi @Bhirani110 

Thanks for the images.

Please let us know whether you have tried disconnecting the ethernet cable from the switch coming from the Access Points blinking red. If not please try the step and let us know the LED status of the Access Point.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Yes, I have done it several times including resetting both APs with paper clip by taking it off of ceiling. No change in status. Same problem happened earlier year where only powering on and off worked to get AP functional. If the only solution is to replace AP, then can we please do it ASAP as I have upcoming travel and need it prior to that?