cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A/C ADAPTER MISSING

ddwb41
New Contributor

I just purchased this home in May 2023.  I had no idea this device was already installed in my home.  My neighbor told me.  None of the equipment is working.  I look at the main device and it's missing the AC adapter.  Any advice on how to obtain another one?  

18 REPLIES 18

ddwb41
New Contributor

057C3118-257F-42CF-92FA-AABAC706E2F5.jpeg

B14CCBD9-B067-48F7-B8B4-11C313EA6F39.jpeg

1A73EE85-FC1E-4653-ADC5-5D7D059D57CB.jpeg

Hi @ddwb41 

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

From the picture you shared, I see only 2 ethernet cables plugged into the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch, seems like they are of 2 Access Points. There must be an ISP (Internet Service Provider’s) Router/Modem-Router combo ethernet cable also must be connected to any 1 in-12 ports as highlighted in the below screenshot. Please plug the same and try to connect the Wi-Fi network via RUCKUS R510 Access Points.

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I’m trying to configure using the unleashed app and the configure address is not appearing. This is a previously used device from the previous owner. Would I need to do a factory reset?

Hi @ddwb41 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response.

Yes, we can factory reset the Access Points. Before that, we need to connect the ethernet cable to the Switch which is coming from the ISP (Internet Service Provider) Router.

Could you please confirm if you have connected the ISP Router’s ethernet cable to the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch into any 1 in-12 ports as described in my previous post?

Please confirm and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Unfortunately, there is no Ethernet cable for me to connect. I would need to go and buy one. Is there a specific type?