cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd Home Owner and don't have the UN or PW for the Ruckus ICX-7150-C12P system and need access

GirlDad0222
New Contributor

Hi All, 

We just moved into the house and are the 2nd Home Owner and don't have the Username or Password for the Ruckus ICX-7150-C12P system and need to get access... PLEASE HELP!

3 REPLIES 3

Imran_ruckus

Hi @GirlDad0222 

Greetings!!! 

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared,

As per the case description, I could understand that you need assistance to know the username and password for the RUCKUS device setup.

Could you please let me know if you are trying to access credentials for Wi-Fi via RUCKUS Access Points, ICX 7150-C12P Switch, or the RUCKUS Unleashed system?

As you mentioned it is for RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch, may I know the reason you are trying to access it?

Please confirm and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Thank you Imran, 

I am trying to get into the Ruckus Switch - I need to set it back to the default UN and PW so that I can connect it to my modem and router and can get WIFI throughout the house and in my office. 

Again the reason being I want access and I don't want the old username and Wifi on my system anymore as we are the new owners of the house. 

Thank you!

Hi @GirlDad0222 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the detailed information you shared.

As you are trying to reset the devices, we need some information about their current status. Please help me with the below queries for the same.

Could you please let us know the answers to the below queries to assist you better?

1. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same, showing the light status and the FULL Switch panel cable connections to the Switch ports)

2. Is your Internet Connection from the Internet Service Provider (ISP) stable and working? (You could check this by connecting to your local router Wi-Fi or from an ethernet cable from the Router to a laptop/PC).

3. May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch? Could you please let me know the light status on the Access Points? Any of these lights are on (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)

Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights and cable connections to the Switch ports. Also, light the status of Access Points.

Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let us know the answers to ALL the above queries or let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.