VidiotsAGL
New Contributor II

I'm testing out SPS09010j_cd3ufi.bin 09.0.10j on my ICX 7150 series switches

i noticed the following during boot:

Backup is fine 
Kernel crashdump is disabled. 
starting console application
cp: can't stat '/.pkg/libpam/etc/*': No such file or directory
                                                              Starting mgmt monitor scrit
                                                                                         Creating TUN device
Creating the first Tap interface
ERROR: Failure in ifconfig br0
ERROR: Failure in gw add
Starting TPM Infra
Group tss and User tss created
hostname set to Ruckus-ICX
Starting TCSD Daemon in 'fi' namespace
TCSD Up and Running
Enabling time stamp.
Setting Unix datagram queue len.
 Setting TCP keep alive params
Moving app to flash....
Starting the FastIron.
Thu Jan  1 00:02:54 UTC 1970:Starting the FastIron.
rm: can't remove 'dlogger.boot': No such file or directory
                                                          cp: can't stat '/fast_iron/dlogger.boot': No such file or directory
                                                                                                                             [  200.851822] linux-kernel-bde: map phys range 0x3200000-0x3240000 to 0xb534f000-0xb538f000

Does anyone know what this isi about?
Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

MariaC862

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. Generally, the switch configuration shouldn’t affect or cause errors during the boot process. I’ve encountered similar log entries in the past that don’t necessarily point to a software issue. To better understand the situation, could you clarify if you’re referring to a specific part of the log output and whether this is impacting the switch’s functionality?

Thanks!

I don't believe it is affecting switch functionality, or i haven't noticed yet. I'm also a little new to this platform, so learning the nuances.
I am just paying close attention to the booting process while trying out a 9.x train, migrating from 8.

I saw these messages as I watched the switch boot via console cable 9600b
Currently this switch isn't in production as i do testing of stability

Thank you for your response. If you observe any impact on functionality, please gather details about the symptoms and any related logs. Share this information with us so we can determine the best approach to resolve the issue.