cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX7150-C12-Switch admin username and password

joshua_coonce
New Contributor

Hi, I am 100% new to this and don't know much so bare with me. 

On the unleashed dashboard it shows I can add my switch to it. ive also noticed I needed to upgrade my firmware to 08.0.90 or later. "was running 08.0.80(something).

I upgraded the boot and firmware to 08.0.90d, (UFI). I have check and confirmed the update is running on the switch after the reboot. I have also reset the switch to factory default as recommended by the ruckus. The Dashboard now finds the switch but says "pending" when I click on it it shows "The credential is not default, please provide correct admin username & password to try again." My question is how do I set/edit or find this? Please remember I am new to this I can SSH or serial into the switch but don't know much on how to navigate. "been using guides to do everything."  I want to be able to add the switch to the unleashed web interface.

I looked online and found default is

username: super

password: sp-admin

This didn't work. 

6 REPLIES 6

Hi Chris,

Just to clarify, Did you factory reset the switch an trying to login back ? 

There is no default management IP set, You can console to the device and configure one of your choice.

Hope it helps !

Thanks

Jijo 

DoogMan5
New Contributor

I just went through this issue myself.  I figured out that I could telnet to the IP address of the switch on my network and there was no password set to enter enable mode and configure the device.  I have since set a password. The web interface was disabled and the users were also disabled.  I don't know if this was because it was so old, or never configured properly to begin with.  But if you are running into this issue, I recommend giving this a try.