cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX 7150 C12P hard reset, what now?

Ihavenoideawut2
New Contributor

I factory reset the switch because it was supposed to resolve the problem but now what do I do to get the switch back and running? I downloaded the driver but what do I type in the terminal or is that even the correct step? I was following youtube videos but they aren't really helpful. Please help me!! 

3 REPLIES 3

Chandini
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi Ihavenoideawut2 

Thank you for reaching us. 

Could you please let us know if you are from Lennar homes ? 

Could you please help us with the picture of front panel of the switch ? 

s1.png

May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch? Could you please let me know the light status on the Access Points? Any of these lights are on (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)

s3.png

Also please run through the below link and check if you have access to ICX switch using console (Upload this picture as well to the portal )

Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights. Also, light the status of Access Points.

Please upload the pictures using the below option in the portal. 

s4.png

Thanks 

aalvarez6
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi @Ihavenoideawut2,

Thank you for using the forum. 

Can you please let us know how did you perform the factory reset? Was done from the CLI? If yes, then can you please share the error message you are getting or explain more detailed what issue you have?

Best Regards,

Ayleth Alvarez | Sr Technical Support Engineer | TAC Wired 

Deepu
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi@Ihavenoideawut2 

Thank you for using the forum.

Please Try the below steps :

-Uninstalled and reinstalled the mobile App.
-Try to update the App to latest version
-then upgraded the switch to 8090d

Note: Please feel free to mark the post as ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS if its addressed your query.