I can't get to the CLI screen, I am prompted for a username and password, but I don't have one. auto approval is enabled.The system has been reset.
Go to Solution.
Otherwise, you have to do a password recovery procedure:
- connect to the console switch
- boot up
- stop the boot process at the begin by press 'b' key
- enter 'no password' and 'boot'
- the switch will start normally and you will have access to the CLI
- change the password
- and don't forget to do a 'write mem' 😉
Hope this will help
View solution in original post
If the system has been reset, did you tried the default credentials super/sp-admin ?
@vincent_felisaz Thanks Vince, I tried "no password", unfortunately it still asked me to provide a username and password.
It's done! I used Vince's method:--type "no password"-- "boot"-- "ena"-- "conf t"-- "username admin password 123456789"-- "aaa authentication web default local"This adds the username and password.