cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot see APs managed by 3025 in FlexMaster.

drew_lentz_7550
New Contributor III
I am running FlexMaster 9.8.0.0.36. I have 2 networks: 1 internal and 1 external. I can see the ZoneDirector of the internal one, as ell as the APs and clients connected to it. However, I cannot see any APs or clients connected to the external network. I see messages in the most recent events. but that's all. What am I missing?
10 REPLIES 10

monnat_systems
Valued Contributor II
Well if ports are open both way, then possibly a BUG. Is it possible for you to delete THAT ZD and re-add to see if that works out a minor glitch?

drew_lentz_7550
New Contributor III
Lemme try.
I removed the FlexMaster setting from the ZD and waited 5 minutes. Still no changes. License count went back up to 94 (licenses available no including the ZD3k) and nothing changed. Is there something else I need to do to purge the ZD3k from the FlexMaster?

same problem.In my case are three controllers: the two controllers and on redundancy, in the same network than the flexmaster, dont display the access-points. To the third controller, on different network than the flexmaster, the 18 access-points are displayed.
The three controllers have the same firmware (9.9.0.0.216) and the flexmaster 9.10.0.0.7.

I have the same problem. Some of my controllers work ok, but other can't. All my ZD's run 9.8.3 firmware. Is there any other thing to solve this problem? Thank you!

seanmuir
Contributor III
Whats your AP license count on the Flexmaster?

@ Suporte Tecnico Universidade Mackenzie: I would make sure that the networks have the same FW in relationship to the Flexmaster, so if the FM is on 9.10 then so should the ZD's.