Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows automatic update error. Can't update windows

ETO
New Contributor II

Hi.

I have Ruckus ZD1200. 

For some time already I have issues with Windows updates. I can't update it on any computer that is connected on WIFI network. If I connect to network switch then I'm able to update windows.

Any suggestion what could I check, I even don't know if it has to do with Ruckus but worth a try.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ETO
New Contributor II

@Vineet_nejwala 

Hi Vineet. 

Thank you for answer. I found problem in Kerio and now is sorted.

Thanks again

Kristjan.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Vineet_nejwala

@ETO 

Can you confirm no ACL or policy has been set to limit the user traffic limit/bandwidth etc. For testing you can create a open WLAN , try update of window device and if fails, perform speed test for validating if its due to poor performance. If none of the above you would need to open a Support case where TSE would need to collect the pcap over WiFi to understand the issue at packet level.

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Best Regards

Vineet

ETO
New Contributor II

@Vineet_nejwala 

Hi Vineet. 

Thank you for answer. I found problem in Kerio and now is sorted.

Thanks again

Kristjan.

controlit
New Contributor

@ETO wrote:

Hi.

I have Ruckus ZD1200. 

For some time already I have issues with Windows updates. I can't update it on any computer that is connected on WIFI network. If I connect to network switch then I'm able to update windows.

Any suggestion what could I check, I even don't know if it has to do with Ruckus but worth a try.

Thank you.

I am facing the same problem. I tried your way but it didn't work. Do you have any other suggestions?