cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announcing Winners of our first ever Top Contributors Contest!

dave_feasey
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hard to believe we have already completed the first half of 2024. Which means we have compiled the stats from the community and have identified our top contributors!

And the winners are Squozen and y2! On behalf of the entire RUCKUS Community, thank you for your continuous engagement here helping to solve your peers' support issues!

Each has earned a voucher to sit one of our RUCKUS Certification exams at no cost.

Here's a list of the Top 10:

Squozen 76
y2 56
Rucky860 49
namezys 41
uncle_ben 33
Jevytsee168 32
GreensTheorem 32
igobypenn 29
Goalmaster6 27
Jeronimo 26

Watch this space for more information on upcoming contests and additional rewards for top participants (hint: not just the top two).

Congratulations to all of you who make the RUCKUS Community what it is!

3 REPLIES 3

Imran_ruckus

Congratulations to our top contributors in the RUCKUS Community! Your dedication and expertise are truly commendable. Here's to your continued success and contributions. Cheers!

inphobia
Contributor

gz to the winners, i just got my first accepted solution today so get ready for another competitor for the next vouchers  😎

but with that accepted solution & if i keep up my track record i hope we can raise engagement here even more!

inphobia_1-1720631670167.png

biggest drawback is i'm only on the icx part of the forum since that's all we use.

syamantakomer
Community Admin
Community Admin

🎉Congratulations to the winners @Squozen and y2

Thank you all for taking part on improving the community and helping each other!

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn