cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloudpath - Chromebook non-interactive onboarding updated documentation

raf_stulens
New Contributor

Hello

Cloudpath has a feature for non-interactive Chromebook onboarding. https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/cloudpath-511-managed-unmanaged-chromebooks-config-guide/page/GUID...

Did anyone got this working?

I configured this setup but I can't get the certificates installed on the Chromebooks.

The extension "Cloudpath Certificate Generator" throws an error on the Chromebooks and is not able to retrieve a certificate.

I opened a case with Ruckus Support and they confirmed my configuration is correct. They tell me I have to contact Google Support. But maybe the problem is in the Ruckus Extension.

So can somebody confirm if this setup is working?

Thank you

Raf Stulens

3 REPLIES 3

vijaykuniyal
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi Raf,

This feature works fine and we have done setup for many of our Customers for Chromebook Enrollments using the document.

Your TAC case seems to be auto closed, I will get it reopened for further troubleshooting.

Vijay Kuniyal

Staff Technical Support Engineer

CCNA RnS | CCNA Wireless | CWNA | RASZA | Meraki CMNO | RACPA

raf_stulens
New Contributor

Hello Vijay

Indeed my TAC case was auto closed because Ruckus support told me I had to contact Google Support.

My config in Google Workspace and Cloudpath seems to be correct. So they think the problem lies with the Chromebooks or the Cloudpath extension on the Chromebooks.

But Google Support isn't responding very fast and that's why my case got closed.

Kind regards

Raf Stulens

vijaykuniyal
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi @raf_stulens,

Acknowledge, we have reopened the case to assist you further with troubleshooting.

Vijay Kuniyal

Staff Technical Support Engineer

CCNA RnS | CCNA Wireless | CWNA | RASZA | Meraki CMNO | RACPA