cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZoneFlex Access Point Inquiry

s61
New Contributor III
Evening,

I have a  couple of questions regarding the ZoneFlex 7351 access point. Does it have internal LEDs except for the status light ones? Whenever the router is unplugged two LEDs on the left and right of the router turn on before the status LEDs turn on. Also, what is the difference between the zf7351 and the r300. They appear the same on the outside but what's different in the internals? Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4

monnat_systems
Valued Contributor II
Hi

zf7351 and the r300 are of same size and dimensions however zf7351 is a single band AP and the r300 is a dual band AP.

not sure on your first quesion as i don;t have a 7351 AP at hand to confirm or chk.

s61
New Contributor III
Oh, okay and are you sure about the 7351 being single band? My AP is dual band; as for the internals. What does the r300 improve upon versus the 7351?

monnat_systems
Valued Contributor II
single band for sure as per datasheet:

http://clients.e-arcwest.com/ruckus/Printed%20Collateral/Customizable%20Co%20Branded%20Collateral/ZF...

major difference between R300 over 7352 is support for 5ghz.

s61
New Contributor III
Well, I guess they made a mistake on my 7351 because it's dual band. When I say what it improves on; I mean in terms of wireless performance. Thanks for your help.