cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is SmartMesh for the T300 available?

morgan_finucane
New Contributor II
Have a network where there is an 11g bridge that needs to go. Awaiting SmartMesh on the T300 to solve the issue. as the 11g bridge is bottlenecking everything on the far side.
9 REPLIES 9

michael_brado
Esteemed Contributor II
With an update, the T300 (and all our .11ac APs) will include Mesh in 9.10 version,
expected next month. And furthermore, T300 will mesh with our .11n models that
are still supported (ie 7762/7782) that you may have in place now. This has been
confirmed by Ruckus PLM.

Hi Michael,
I am new to Ruckus and just purchase some T301 and T300s that I want/need to mesh. Can I sign up for an alert to let me know immediately when 9.10 is available? Anxiously awaiting!!

ian_lynch
New Contributor II
HI everyone - we're on the beta program for 9.10 and I can tell you that it just works (like everything else Ruckus seem to do) 🙂

Did you try 9.8 (beta)-9.8.1 :)? We had some rather serious stability problems at 5 GHZ with R700 APs. Did you encounter any problems? Could you tell me, where you joined the beta program? We are about do buy a lot of additional APs and I need meshing for some locations temporarely.

ian_lynch
New Contributor II
Hi Lukas
No we joined the beta with 9.10 and that is all we have tested.  We haven't tried meshing the R700 as we don't use that AP