cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watchdog support

sibi_raj
New Contributor II
Can I anyone assist me on watchdog support if I am buying AP with controller. DO i need to buy watchdog support  for AP and watchdog support for Zone director AP upgrade?
10 REPLIES 10

sibi_raj
New Contributor II
We are reseller

robert_lowe_722
Contributor III
Ok then so the only real benefit of buying AP support would be if you are not planning on holding spares for the end user under a support agreement between your company and the end user. If you hold spares already then it's normal to leave the AP support. Controller support is the one which allows for upgrades the AP support is hardware replacement really.

sibi_raj
New Contributor II
Hi..We are taking Partner watchdog support for Zonedirecor... But What is actually ruckus mean by Partner watchdog support for Zonedirect one AP upgrade??

robert_lowe_722
Contributor III
You need to buy Controller support for the base controller and also AP license upgrades. As the 1200 is licensed in singles you need to buy an additional support license for every AP upgrade license you buy. So if you buy a Zd1200 for 10 APs you will need to buy the base support for the 1205 and then 5 x single AP support (1205 includes first 5 APs then 5 additional)

sibi_raj
New Contributor II
OK.. understood... My Bill of material will be like this.
909-0001-ZD12 ZoneDirector 1200 Single AP License Upgrade SKU. Max orderable upgrade license quantity is 70.
802-1201-1L00 Partner WatchDog Support for ZoneDirector ONE AP Upgrade, 1 Year

What will happen if I didnt buy 802-1201-1L00