cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual Smart Zone -High Several AP firmware

ivan_gonzalez_g
New Contributor III
Hi,

In the platform Ruckus VSZ-H there is the possibility to load several firmware to support old AP(Example: ZF7343). In the literature says that each zone can have a firmware. Any information or link where you can find help.
Best Regards
16 REPLIES 16

Ah yes, that way. The Ruckus SE informed us that it's only possible to go back 4 releases. Eg 3.0 - 3.4 .. not 3.0 to 3.5 .. 
I have no idea if this is correct or not. 

Thank you ... I'm working on this case.

ivan_gonzalez_g
New Contributor III
Good day,
Already solve the problem with the platform ... thank you very much for the help...

chris_clancey
New Contributor II
Hi I realise this is an old thread. If we were to update to version 5 of SZ software, would we still be able to use the older firmware that will run 7372 at the same time? From what I'm reading here about only going back 4 versions, is that a restriction on how many updates or is it literally based on the version number alone. EG: If I were to go straight from 3.5 up to 5 skipping any intermediate versions would it allow me, or the second I go to 5 would anything <4.5 (if 4.5 exists?!) stop working

martin_martin
Valued Contributor
Just check the release notes of the version and you can see if the AP model you have is supported.
If not, go one version back.

regards
Martin