cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to get from 9.5.0.0 to 9.10 on ZD1100, updates appear to never start

datajerk
New Contributor II
I am trying to get my ZD1100 from 9.5.0.0.156 to 9.10, following the release note chain it appears I need to start with 9.5.3.0.44, however when I attempt to do this via ssh/debug/fw_update or the Web UI, the status orange LED never stops blinking.  The serial console shows a few services shutting down (IIRC out of memory), but a login is still there, its as if, its stuck on something.  It never reboots.  I tried a factor reset.  Did not make a difference.

I also get these messages non-stop on the serial console (this happened before trying to update the firmware):
mv: cannot create '/etc/airespider/license-list.bak.xml': Read-only file system
mv: cannot remove '/etc/airespider/system.bak.xml': Read-only file system mv: cannot remove '/etc/airespider/system.xml': Read-only file system 
Thanks.

P.S. Just did another factor reset so I could collect all the logs, I get this error right after boot:
[INFO  ] Just upgraded from 9.4.2.0.29
REISERFS error (device sda4): vs-4020 is_reusable: bitmap block 163840(8) can't be freed or reused
rm: cannot remove '/etc/airespider-images/rootfs_upgraded': Read-only file system
rm: cannot remove '/etc/airespider-images/upgraded.fromver': Read-only file system
rm: cannot remove '/etc/airespider-images/upgraded.frombld': Read-only file system 
5 REPLIES 5

sgrau
New Contributor

Hello, I have the same problem, please can you tell where to find the info to get into recovery mode.

Thanks!!