cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Througput issue on iPhone Xs only 100 Mbps

lambok_siahaan
New Contributor

Hi all, i've R710 running using ZD3000 10.1.2.0 build 120, while testing using a laptop we got 300 Mbps upload & download for speedtest.net, but when do speedtest using iphone SX we got only 100 Mbps, it's Saudi Arabia Royal Family using the wifi network and they wanted to have 300 Mbps connection at their Iphone SX as well, is there anyone have any experience using iphone SX and get 300 Mbps download/upload speedtest ?

7 REPLIES 7

lambok_siahaan
New Contributor
Hi all,

thanks for your all time to respond to my query, previously we have asked the IT team is the Iphone already using the latest iOS version or not... he said yes... then we have tune our network config to running only 5 Ghz, 80 Mhz, and 2.4 disabled, the result still the same only got 100++ Mbps... then it turned out the iphone is not running the latest iOS version, they just upgrade the iOS to the latest, and it works... thanks again for sharing your solution... really appreciate it...

PS : the title should be change to : " throughput issue on Iphone Xs only 100 Mbps " missedtype on 'SX'

thanks,
Lambok

Hi Lambok,

Title updated!

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

Hi,I have an R710 that I use happily. My only concern is how do I adjust the speed on my web browser. From the local ip interface? I am able to adjust spee on the ruckus app on my android phone with no problem.  How do I make this speed adjustment on my Imac or PC ? Thanks