cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The first time with ruckus do wireless failure.

li_zijie
New Contributor III
At the beginning of the time to see ruckus said anti-interference and antenna and so much better than other products, but also a foreign year in the wireless aspects of the old brand, compared to China's wireless products is certainly a lot of good, but unfortunately not so, I bought the day before yesterday R600 to do the test, on the same environment, found ruckus even Chinese home tplink brand than, however, ruckus there are a variety of high latency, low signal, slow Internet access and so on, at the beginning I thought it was my own technology The problem, looking for a forum would like to seek technical help, consult the official hotline, I do not understand English, the consultation can speak Chinese, but can not, no one to help themselves, and later through their own debugging and the help of users debugging better, but Unfortunately, this product is found that this effect, really began to hold a great hope, and later to give me a very disappointing result, the customer can not meet, only ruckus removed.

As a Chinese did not think that China's product technology is much better than foreign, and this I was very shocked.

thank you all.
3 REPLIES 3