cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T750 on vSZH 5.2 with vSZD also will not provide DHCP address for client connections

eddie_sanmarco
New Contributor III

I have looked at the troubleshooting area on the controller for my test client and I noticed the difference between a good complete connection from the R720 and the T750. The R720 provided DHCP offering form the DHCP server and the T750 did not so it never gets the DHCP address.

Any help is appreciated. I'm thinking is there anything special about the T750 that needs another option configured on the DHCP server? option 43 is already there and as I said everything works fine with R720 but I just bought these T750 for an outdoor event.

Thanks,

Eddie

11 REPLIES 11

It's probably our ticket.  So there is no one else with T750 on vSZH using vSZD? or that are reporting any issues? Because if that's the case then I wish they would comment that they are working fine.

Here is our current ticket...

Case ID: 01149901

Subject: Having issue with DHCP on T750

Description:

Issue# Having issue with DHCP on T750
SN# 983VVKTBKKK5GGW46B8R15KMHK0K
Phone# 4806443925
Best Time # MST

Case Opened:
Case Closed:
n/a
Case Owner:
Tyler Palich
Customer Reference Number:
n/a
Partner Reference Number:
n/a
Engineering Reference Number:
n/a
Type:
Software
In Progress
Priority:
P3
Case Escalation Status:
Case Escalated
Product Description:
vSZ-E
Software Version:
5.2.0.x 515
Preferred Communication:
Phone

Hi Eddie,

It is the same ticket I was talking about.

No, there are no other users who reported this issue to support yet or issue may be limited to your setup.

I have asked support team to reproduce the issue in lab and see if it is reproducible. Please continue working with support and they should be able to fix it.

Also lets wait if there is any other customer facing same issue.

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn