cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T710 Unable to login into "Configure.me- *****" or Browser ?

cdrpurchase
New Contributor

Hello - I am trying to setup this T710 to my network but I have been uncessful with getting into it. I see it in my wifi PC dashboard and can connect but "no internet" and it's stuck in 10.154.231.149 /255.255.255.0 / 10.154.231.125.

When I check the Wifi IP settings. 

I see it's been given an address by my DHCP router using a IP scanner and I can ping it in DOS Command but cant SSH or open Browser GUI?

I have factory defaulted , tried the unleaashed APP on my phone and its stuck. Any help would be much appreciated. 

4 REPLIES 4

Vineet_nejwala

Hi @cdrpurchase 

Can you confirm below is how you are trying to setup your new AP (assuming this is the first AP that you are setting and would be master). Additionally with the mobile app and ios16 we have an known issue and the workaround I have added below link :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koUNH9OaadQ

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Known-issue-Iphone-with-IOS-...

Best Regards

Vineet

Hello Vinett , any feedback to my current issue. I also set up another Unleashed AP , in hopes it would onboard the T710 . I tested that unleashed indoor AP and I can SSH into it web interface also . This T710 is just not allowing me to do anything but broadcast (Configure.ME- **MAC) or allow me to ping the 192 address my router is giving it. Please advise . Thank YOU

cdrpurchase
New Contributor

Router set to 192.168.20.1  (DHCP) handing out  192 ip's. 

I have advanced ip scanner and see the T710 with a 192 address / MAC info matchs up to the 192 address. 

I cannot use any web browser to get to the Ruckus dashboard. I cant even SSH or telnet with the 192 address.

I can ping the T710 in dos and I can also connect via wifi but the address via wifi is 10.154.231.149 /255.255.255.0 / 10.154.231.125. (via wifi "no internet")

I am stuck unable to CLI or get in via web browser ?

I even factory defaulted the T710 so it goes to its 192.168.0.1 and I set my computer to 192.168.0.2 /255.255.255.0. I ran the ipscanner booth pc and AP come up , I also dos PING it and its pinging back but still im stuck ? Cannot get into this AP? 

@cdrpurchase If you are still unable to login to the AP via CLI and WEB you should initiate a replacement of these units.

Best Regards

Vineet