cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSID Island-XXXXXX

rodrigo_salazar
New Contributor
I am trying to connect to the WiFi network of a ZoneFlex R310, identified as island-XXXXXX, according to the internet documents and the videos found on the network of this device, it should not have a password, but I have several computers that ask me for a password. I can connect to the wireless network. What is the default password for this device? It should be noted that I found that the key to this type of network is "ruckus-sp-admin", but I have tested it on computers, and I have applied a reset to any configuration, and this key does not work. What should I do?
8 REPLIES 8

Same issue here. Following

michael_antes
New Contributor II
Come to find out I had to connect my computer directly to the AP, manually set the IP address on the network adapter on my computer to a 192.168.0.x address and I was then able to access the webgui.

DarrelRhodes
Valued Contributor

Hi Rodrigo,

The 'Island' SSID is broadcast by an AP that has already been provisioned on a controller network (e.g. Unleashed)  and has lost connectivity with the network.  Most often this is with an isolated Mesh AP.

Please see this knowledge base article for details on how to log in to the AP when it is in this state: https://support.ruckuswireless.com/articles/000011009

I hope that helps,
Darrel.

Krešimir
New Contributor

You might try to login to your AP, go to "Administration :: Management" and set "None" in the bottom section "TR 069 / SNMP Management Choice".
This seems to have done the trick for me.