cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus Logs, error/whitepaper source?

fbcsysadmin
New Contributor III
I'm examining logs on my Ruckus AP and have discovered that some of the error messages aren't easily understood, probably due the fact that I haven't read any documentation on this logging system, can anyone suggest or point out a pdf/webpage where I can get information on logged messages?

The one I'm tracking down right now is"
"RuckusAP daemon.warn dnsmasq[333]: no address range available for DHCP request via br0"

It makes sense but br0 isn't indicated anywhere on the documentation so I'm unsure of what it actually is, I can only assume it is indicating bridge0 as in the bridge between the two Ethernet ports, however I am only using one of the ports and have no wish to have dhcp delivered over either one of them so I remain confused. If someone could help clear this up or better yet direct me to a source where I could learn more about the log terminology/indications then that would be great.

If an informative source for the logs isn't available, then I'm using my 2 cents to vote for such an addition in the future, thanks for considering it.
2 REPLIES 2