I don't think there is any known issues with R730, which is related to port speed.
You may try below and confirm the results.
- Power up a R730 using POE injector or power adapter and connect a laptop directly with it. Check if laptop negotiates with 1000/Full
- Check and make sure LLDP is enabled on both sides (SW and AP). Command for AP is "get lldp".
- Confirm the firmware version of some of the APs (get version).
- If possible, do a port mirror on CISCO SW and connect R730 to mirrored port and see what is going on with LLDP.
- Try connecting AP to a different switch and see the results.
I am also suspecting if this is something with CISCO switch so take a look at SW config as well.
If still can't find the solution, open a support case.
Syamantak Omer | Community moderator | Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RASZA | RICXI | Follow me at https://linkedin.com/in/syamantak-omer-5949b6124