cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R700 not opening GUI

david_429515
New Contributor II

I snagged a Ruckus R700 off eBay and tried to set it up by first resetting it, then connecting the R700 to my laptop and going to the default IP and it will not load the GUI. I tried to find the IP address it is using with ipconfig/all but it doesn't show up. I then connected it to my network to see what IP address my network assigned it, then use that IP to gain access to the GUI. The same result, it will not open the GUI, instead I get the unable to load page error. 

I am going to ask Ruckus support if this AP is still linked to a cloud account, aside from that, how else can I access it? The PWR light is on steady green and is the only light on.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

R700 cannot be used with RUCKUS Cloud as this model is not supported in RUCKUS Cloud.

I would suggest you to factory reset the AP once, check if it allows to you login into web or CLI of it. If not, you may want to return it to the seller.

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Could you share the AP serial number?

Syamantak Omer
Follow me on LinkedIn

not opening GUI Ruckus R700 Multimedia Hotzone Wireless AP: 381443402189 

R700 cannot be used with RUCKUS Cloud as this model is not supported in RUCKUS Cloud.

I would suggest you to factory reset the AP once, check if it allows to you login into web or CLI of it. If not, you may want to return it to the seller.

Syamantak Omer
Follow me on LinkedIn

R700notopenin
New Contributor

what do i have to do