cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R310 gui password

wanji
New Contributor

photo_2023-09-07_14-44-57.jpghello...after update the latest firmware..i cannot log in to web gui admin..pls help...before this can user username : super and password : sp-admin...after update i cannot use this password anymore..pls guide me..thnks

11 REPLIES 11

Ayush_Tripathi
RUCKUS Team Member

hello @wanji 

Please confirm which firmware version you have updated on the AP ?

If you are using AP in standalone mode (without any controller), please login into the AP CLI via putty and check if it gives you an option to change the default super/sp-admin password.

If it doesn't work please do the factory reset on the AP.

Login into the AP CLI/WebUI

Change the username/password and then again upgrade the AP to the latest standalone version.

If the APs is connected with any controller (Unleashed/ZD), you need use the controller username and password.

pls guide how to connect using CLI...using standalone mode without controller...already reset by push the button..push and hold for 1minute..but nothing happen to password...

hello @wanji 

Please download the putty software- https://www.putty.org/

SSH into the AP with its default IP address.

Before SSH into it, please assign static IP within the same AP network range (ex.192.168.0.100) on your laptop/system.

so cable for putty to the AP from poe switch or from laptop with poe injector ? using dhcp ??