cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Connection After Lightning Storm

MASOruckus
New Contributor

During last nights lightning storm, our access points started acting up. Our AT&T modem is working fine but the routers are both flashing green where it says power and CTL and there is no connection to either of them. Please have someone call me

Max Goldstein – 610-457-2619

1 REPLY 1

Imran_ruckus

Hi @MASOruckus

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the detailed information you shared.

Apologies for the delayed response, as this post has now moved to the Lennar forum. Please let me know the status of this issue.

As per the case description, I understand that your RUCKUS setup is not working after a lightening storm.

Could you please let us know the answers to the below queries to assist you better?

1. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same, showing the light status and the FULL Switch panel cable connections to the Switch ports)

Imran_ruckus_0-1696547865225.png2. May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch? (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)

Imran_ruckus_4-1696547952344.png

Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights and cable connections to the Switch ports.

Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Imran_ruckus_2-1696547865261.pngImran_ruckus_3-1696547865266.pngPlease let me know the answers to ALL the above queries or let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.